Monday, April 9, 2012

Bags are Packed

Bags are packed. Everything fit! We have so much for our missionary friends.

My friend Cheryl Riemersma and I are leaving for Mozambique Africa in the morning. Neither of us have traveled very much so this is a pretty big trip. .

We are going to see our friends John and Wanne Dina who have served the Lord as full time missionaries in Africa for over 20 years. Cheryl's beautiful daughter Jessica who is serving a 2 year mission and our church members Jim and Susan Oetter who have just recently surrendered their lives to missions.

God is already providing for Cheryl and I. We got news that John himself will be meeting us in Johannesburg South Africa (which from now on I will abbreviate as Joburg) and then travel with us the rest of the way. Jehovah-Jireh, God our Provider!!!

I hope you will join us in prayer for this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment